The off leash dog park is located at the South end of Battleford on 13th Street Industrial. The dog park is open all year round and includes a smaller 0.75 acre area and a larger 2.5 acre area for dogs and their owners to enjoy.
Dog Park Rules
- Dogs in park must have an attendant carrying a leash of not more than 1.5 metres in length. In the event of problems, owners should be able to quickly leash their dogs and remove them from the premises.
- No dangerous, aggressive or "in season" dogs.
- Dogs must have vaccinations up to date and a dog tag must be clipped to collar at all times.
- Clean up and dispose of your pet's waste and fill any holes made by your dog.
- Attendants walking only please (no motor vehicles, bicycles or running).
- Nuisance dogs must be leashed and removed from the park immediately. A 'nuisance dog' is defined as a dog that injures or threatens injury to another dog, person or property.
- No infants or small children are permitted in the dog park.
- No dog toys in the park. Dogs may claim toys that are not theirs, leading to aggressive behavior.
- No human or dog foods permitted.