Located on the south end of Battleford, next to Fort Battleford, the Eiling Kramer Campground has a panoramic view of the North Saskatchewan River Valley. Offering 17 full service and 57 electrical sites, toilets, showers, service center, and picnic areas with an enclosed picnic shelter available to rent.
COVID-19 CAMPGROUND UPDATE 2021
| The Eiling Kramer Campground will open to camping on May 3, 2021. The campground will be operating under the following conditions:
- There will be no public entry into the entrance kiosk. Campers are asked to conduct all transactions through the side window.
- Electronic payment only (Debit/Credit).
- Campers exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted.
- The common picnic area and covered shelter will be available to book, but capacity will be in line with the Saskatchewan Governments public health order for limits on outdoor gatherings.
- The showers will be open for use, but campers are asked to maintain social distancing while in the building.
Operating conditions are subject to change based on the
advice of the provincial government and the Saskatchewan Health Authority.
Hours of Operation
May to September
7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily
To book a site, call (306) 937-6212 or (306) 937-6216.
We supply the following services:
17 Full Service
57 Electrical Sites
Picnic area only
Picnic area with shelter
Rates are subject to change please contact 306-937-6216 for the current rates.