Town of Battleford Photo Slideshow
Town of Battleford

Find available scheduling times in our facilities here.

 

Town of Battleford Crest
Box 40
Battleford, SK
S0M 0E0

Ph: (306) 937-6200
Fax: (306) 937-2450

Windsor Hotel

After the closure of the Albion Hotel (which became a convent for the Sisters of the Assumption) the "King George Hotel" was built in 1910. In time it became the New Windsor Hotel, then adopted the current name of the Windsor Hotel. The Windsor Hotel is located at 105 - 22nd Street West.

Windsor Hotel 1906

Historical Buildings
Court House/Land Titles   Queen's Hotel
Land Titles (Registry) Office   Battleford Post Office
Town Hall/Opera House   The Original 1911 CNR Railway Station
The Original Presbyterian Gardiner Church   St. Vital RC Church
The Merchants Bank of Canada   Fred Light Museum
Windsor Hotel    
     
Battleford